Email now to receive your obligation FREE customised quote
Townsville Property Conveyancing Lawyers – Terms and Conditions
1. Our FREE pre-signing contract advice excludes off the plan advice. Off the plan advice usually only applies to property purchases where title is yet to be registered.
2. The quotes listed on our website apply exclusively to areas governed by the Townsville City Council. Click here to check if your property is within the Townsville City Council area.
3. We provide Queensland wide conveyancing services. All councils are responsible for setting their own fees for rates searches therefore a specific quote must be requested for areas outside of Townsville. Click here for a list of all Queensland Councils. Settlements outside of Townsville may incur a settlement agent fee.
4. If your financier requires us to lodge a Form 23 Settlement Notice, the cost is borne by the client.
5. If your bank charges for cheques to be drawn at settlement, the cost is borne by the client.
6. The quotes listed on this website are inclusive of our professional fees, outlays on standard searches for the Townsville region, and associated GST only.
7. Quotes for outlays are estimates only and are subject to change without notice.
8. In some circumstances additional services may be required. In these circumstances additional costs may apply.
9. For clients purchasing a house and land package the quotes listed on this website exclude review of your building contract – contact us if you think building contract advice is required.
10. This quote may not be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions, or discounts.
At NQ Legal we provide you with a fixed price professional fee upfront quote and endeavour to tailor our services to meet your needs.
Ask your real estate agent to sent your contract to NQ Legal:
- (07) 4721 0588
- [email protected]
- PO Box 1906, TOWNSVILLE QLD 4810
CONVEYANCING ADVICE – 7 DAYS A WEEK – (07) 4721 0488
Rest assured with the knowledge and experience of NQ Legal your residential conveyance will be in the best hands with all aspects of that residential transaction being duly considered.